Tax Form FAQs

Where is my 1099-DIV?

1099s are typically mailed in late January for the previous tax year.

Where is my 1099-INT?

You no longer receive Form 1099-INT. Interest dividends (including specified private-activity bond interest) from tax-exempt bond funds are now reported on Form 1099-DIV.

Foreign Tax Credits and Tax-Exempt Income

Use our guidance on foreign tax credits and tax-exempt income associated with foreign, tax-free, municipal, and U.S. government securities held in select Calvert mutual funds.

For help regarding your personal federal tax filings, consult a tax advisor or contact the Internal Revenue Service at 800-829-1040 or

Capital Gains and Dividend Distributions

Select a mutual fund name below to access information on long-term and short-term capital gains distributions (where they exist) and dividend distributions (where they exist). Not all funds provide distributions.

In late January, Calvert sends shareholders Form 1099-DIV, which reports the exact amount of taxable dividends and/or capital gains (over $10.00) paid on Calvert mutual funds.

Calvert does not provide tax advice, and nothing on this site should be construed as tax advice. Before acting on any such information, consult your own accountant or tax advisor.