Calvert’s free app for the iPhone allows you to stay up-to-date while you’re on the move
Calvert is proud to announce the arrival of its new free iPhone app, available now at the iTunes store. At the game, at the supermarket, in your living room, wherever you are, Calvert’s iPhone app means you’re never far from all things Calvert.
Follow Calvert funds
Keep our fund information at your fingertips when you use the iPhone app to follow Calvert funds:
- Create a custom Calvert fund “watch list” so you can stay on top of your investments
- View a full range of fund data including performance and top-ten fund holdings
Stay abreast of economic trends
One tap connects you to a wealth of market information:
- Read economic and fund commentary from Calvert’s chief investment officers, Natalie Trunow (equity) and Cathy Roy (fixed income) [link to bios]
- Track the performance of all the major market indices
Learn more about Calvert’s sustainable and responsible investing (SRI) initiatives
- Follow the performance of the Calvert Social Index®—the leading benchmark that tracks the financial performance of sustainable and socially responsible companies
- Hear from our thought-leading SRI experts like Bennett Freeman, Calvert Senior Vice President for Sustainable Research and Policy, former State Department appointee of the Clinton administration, and current member of the Council on Foreign Relations
If you have questions or concerns about this app, please contact us.
iPhone is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc.
Investment in mutual funds involves risk, including possible loss of principal invested.