Tax Information

For your specific 2014 1099 tax information, log into your account or call Calvert Client Services

This information is provided to aid in preparing your income tax returns. It should be used with your year-end account statements and 1099 forms.

Capital Gains Distributions

These distribution amounts reflect gains and losses realized through December 2014. Each fund's capital gain distribution is the same across all share classes.

Tax Letters

We have combined the information into a single document that will give you the information formerly contained in several different documents.


Where is my 1099-DIV?

1099s are typically mailed in late January for the previous tax year.

Where is my 1099-INT?

You no longer receive Form 1099-INT. Interest dividends (including specified private-activity bond interest) from tax-exempt bond funds are now reported on Form 1099-DIV.

Why does my Form 1099-B look different?

Changes to federal cost basis regulations effective January 2012 for mutual funds have required some additional information on your Form 1099-B if you sold Calvert mutual fund shares (other than those from a money market). This form helps you report investment capital gains or losses on your tax return.

Your Form 1099-B may include cost basis information for covered shares (shares you acquired on or after January 1, 2012) as well as non-covered shares (shares you acquired before January 1, 2012), and subsequently sold. However, only the cost basis for the sales of covered shares will be reported to the IRS.

F300 (1/15)

Calvert mutual funds are underwritten and distributed by Calvert Investment Distributors, Inc., member, FINRA, and subsidiary of Calvert Investments, Inc. 800.368.2748

Calvert Investment Management, Inc. serves as the investment advisor and provides sustainability research for the Calvert mutual funds and institutional investment strategies.

This site intended for citizens and permanent residents of the United States of America.