Note that you can always access your account through the Login/Register button on the menu bar above.
Taking care of business online
- Open an account
- Minimum initial investment required to open an account
- Add to my account
- Exchange shares of one Calvert Fund for shares of another Calvert Fund
- Redeem (sell) shares from my account
- Expedite receiving the proceeds of a redemption
- Send redemption proceeds to a new address or a third party
- Redemption fees
- Transfer funds in my account to my bank
- Make deposits to my account online
- Close my account
Minimum initial investment required to open an account
The amounts vary, depending on the individual account. Please contact Calvert at 800-368-2748 or read a Fund's prospectus for details.
Add to my account
You have five options:
Make out a check for $250.00 or more to the applicable Fund and write your account number on the check. Please mail the check and investment slip to Calvert, P.O. Box 219739, Kansas City, MO 64121-9739.
For investments by Registered, Certified, or Overnight Mail, please mail to Calvert, c/o BFDS, 330 West 9th St., Kansas City, MO 64105-1807.
Wire funds from another institution to your Calvert account:
State Street Bank & Trust Co., Boston, MA
Account # 99037657
FFC "your name" & "Fund and account number"
- Transfer funds electronically via the ACH network from your bank account to Calvert either by calling 800-368-2745 or entering the transactions online by clicking on Login/Register.
- Make automatic investments
- Exchange or transfer funds from another Calvert account
- Contact your financial advisor directly to have exchanges made on your behalf.
- Click on Login/Register and perform the transaction online.
- Call Calvert at 1-800-368-2745 and we'll handle the details.
- Select to exchange shares automatically.
- Request an exchange by mail
Before making an exchange, please note that each exchange represents the sale of shares of one Fund and the purchase of shares of another. Therefore, you could realize a taxable gain or loss.
- Online: Click on Login/Register and perform the transaction online.
- Telephone: You may redeem shares from your account by telephone and have your money mailed to your address of record or electronically transferred or wired to a bank you have previously authorized. A charge of $5 may be imposed on wire transfers of less than $1,000.
- Written request: You may redeem shares by writing to Calvert at: Calvert, P.O. Box 219544, Kansas City, MO 64121-9544 - Your letter should include your account number, name of the Fund and the number of shares or the dollar amount you are redeeming. Please provide a daytime telephone number, if possible, for us to call if we have questions. If the money is being sent to a new bank, a name other than that shown on your Calvert account, or an address other than the address of record, your letter must be signature guaranteed.
- Draftwriting: You may redeem shares by writing a draft for at least $250 on most money market funds
- Systematic Check Redemptions: If you maintain an account balance of $10,000 or more, you may have up to two (2) redemption checks for a fixed amount mailed to your address of record on the 15th of the month, simply by sending a letter with all information, including your account number, and the dollar amount ($100 minimum). If you would like these checks sent to an alternative address or party, your signature must be guaranteed on the request.
- Through your Dealer: Your dealer must receive your request before the close of regular trading on the NYSE to receive that day's NAV. Your dealer will be responsible for furnishing all necessary documentation to Calvert and may charge you for services provided.
Your shares will be redeemed at the next NAV calculated after your redemption request is received in good order, less any applicable fees or charges.
- If you already have wire or electronic fund transfer instructions in place with Calvert, you may call Client Services at 1-800-368-2745 before 4 pm ET and have funds transferred either the next business day, or within two business days, or click on Login/Register and perform the transaction online.
- If you do not have wire or electronic fund transfer instructions on file, you may overnight the proper documentation to Calvert, c/o BFDS, 330 W. 9th St., Kansas City, MO 64105. These transfers can be executed within 1-2 business days after we receive proper documentation. Otherwise, if you call before 4 pm ET, a check can be mailed to your address of record the next business day.
Send redemption proceeds to a new address or a third party
If the money is being sent to a new bank, a third party, or an address other than the address of record, the request must be made in writing and your letter must be signature guaranteed.
Certain funds charge a 2% redemption fee on redemptions, including exchanges, within a prescribed period, generally 30 days (but may be less). Please read a specific Fund's prospectus for details.
- If you already have wire or electronic fund transfer instructions in place with Calvert, you may call Client Services at 1-800-368-2745 or click on Login/Register and perform the transaction online before 4 pm ET and have funds transferred either via wire the next business day, or via ACH electronic funds transfer within two business days.
- If you do not have wire or electronic fund transfer instructtions on file, you may overnight the proper documentation to Calvert, c/o BFDS, 330 W. 9th St., Kansas City, MO 64105. The request may also be sent via regular mail to Calvert, PO Box 219544, Kansas City, MO 64121. These transfers can be executed within 1-2 business days after we receive proper documentation. Please consult with one of our Client Services representatives beforehand about what documentation may be required.
Make deposits to my account online
Provided that you have previously established electronic funds transfer instructions with us, you may click on Login/Register and perform the transaction online to have the funds debited directly from your bank account.
Close my account
On non-pension accounts, you may call Calvert and request that a check for your balance be sent to your address of record. To have your account closed and the proceeds wired to your bank, please send Calvert a written request and enclose a voided check against your bank account. If you need further assistance, you may speak with one of our Client Services representatives Monday-Thursday, between 9:00 am and 5:30 pm ET, and 9:00 am and 5:00 pm ET on Fridays, at 1-800-368-2745.