What you can do online
You can view your current account balance in shares, account value in dollars and a listing of your recent transactions and income distributions for each fund owned. Account information is as of the prior business day.
Note that you can always access your account through the Login/Register button on the menu bar above.
- Establish a User ID and Password
- Forgot User ID
- Forgot Password
- Forgot both User ID and Password
- Change either User ID or Password
- Problems with account access
- Security measures Calvert uses
- Block my account information
Establish a User ID and password
Go to Login/Register and choose Establish a USER ID & Password.
To receive account information, buy or sell shares, or exchange shares from one fund to another you must create a USER ID and password. To create a USER ID, you will need your Social Security Number and Account Number. Note: You will only be able to access those accounts that you established (opened) directly with the fund. In most cases, you will not be able to access account details on accounts that were established through a broker.
- Social Security Number/TIN: Enter the Social Security Number or Tax Identification Number associated with your account.
- Account Number: Enter the account number from one of the funds you own. This can be found on your account statement.
- Password: Enter the unique password you have previously established.
- Click the Continue button or click Cancel if you would like to return to the previous screen.
No one but you knows your Password. If you forget it, you will need to go through Login/Register and establish a new Password. If you have forgotten your Password and you have previously established a reset password question/answer, you may reset your password by following the instructions below:
- Go to Login/Register and choose Returning User.
- Enter your USER ID under "Returning User" on the "My Account" homepage.
- Click on the "forgot password" link on the "Returning User" page.
- Provide the answer to the Reset Password Question and click Continue. You will need the account number from one of the funds you own. This can be found on your account statement.
Forgot both User ID and Password
If you have forgotten your USER ID and password, please call a Client Services representative at 800.368.2745 between the hours of 9:00 am and 5:30 pm ET Monday-Thursday, and 9:00 am and 5:00 pm ET on Fridays. Or, you may send an e-mail to our representatives by clicking on the contact us link at the top of any page on the Calvert site.
Change either User ID or Password
Go to Login/Register and log in as Returning User. Once you have logged in, click on either "Change password" or on "Change User ID" which appear in the list of functions on the left side of the Account Summary page. You will need the information you needed to set up the original: Social Security or TIN number and account number from one of the accounts you own. You will also be asked for your current User ID or Password.
Calvert is committed to maintaining the privacy and security of your account information. Our site allows you to access your confidential account records. To protect this information we encrypt data using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and we require the use of a strong encryption, 128-bit browser. If you need a strong encryption browser, you can go to the Mozilla or Microsoft site to download their latest browser.
All information used or collected by our site is stored on servers and databases that are protected by firewall technology, housed in a secure building, and inaccessible via the Internet without proper security authentication.
You, too, are responsible for the security of personal account information when using online services. You should never reveal your Calvert Password to anyone.