Calvert offers these services for clients:
- 24-hour-a-day quotation service. Calvert.com or Calvert Information Network can provide up-to-date balance and performance information. You may also purchase, redeem or exchange between funds online or by calling 800.368.2745.
- E-Delivery of your quarterly statements & regulatory materials.
- Exchange privileges within all Calvert funds.
- Automatic reinvestment of dividends and capital gains distributions.
- Telephone redemption service.
- Direct deposit of payroll checks. Investing directly from your paycheck is a way to dollar-cost average and grow your Calvert account.
- Free check writing. Our money market funds offer free check writing (minimum $250), supplying shareholders with an excellent cash management tool. Using the free transfer service, shareholders may diversify into our mutual funds and exchange into a Calvert money market for check writing, if desired.
- Automatic Investment Plan takes electronic transfers one step further. This service lets customers invest automatically from a personal bank with Moneyvest. You select the frequency and amount and Calvert does the rest.
- Current financial statements. Choose to receive online statements or we will send you financial statements each quarter complete with year-to-date information on earnings and transactions.
- Telecommunications Device for the Deaf (TDD). For hearing-impaired shareholders, Calvert provides a computer-like system enabling communications with our Investor Relations Department.